Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Inspiration

This was a chalk dance floor
 I found it hard to sleep after setting this up last night. It made me think about who I was and what I had to say. Who would really want to read my blog? What interesting thing do I have to say that hasn't already been said? What amazing achievement to I have to boast about? ..None. But then I started thinking about all I am grateful for. I could use this as a diary. I have been an avid diary writer since I was a teenager, although I have lapsed in recent years, to writing when things are down. It's turned into a big whinge-fest. So this will not be that and I will start with a few photos I took of things that inspired me.




This was a perfect tiny sculpture made by my little artist


Sunrise on the way home from nightduty
Hot chocolate Sydney Rd

Over the barn at the farm

fairy on a camel












moss
So today I have been inspired by the tea cozy I am knitting. I have loved the texture and colour of the wool. It was so lovely this afternoon, I was putting out my washing as the sun shone down on me & I thought I really have everything I need.Beautiful kids, a house to live in, food to eat so I am grateful today. Next time I will waffle less and be more interesting

No comments: