Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Super Hero

Mr N has been enjoying being a super hero. Today he is spider man with the wings of Buzz Lightyear. I bought some red velvet and some material, red with silver stars. My plan is to make a reversible cape so he can choose to be a super hero or a wizard. Now the challenge for this very amateur sewer is to find some sort of pattern or make one up! I also have a few ideas for Christmas presents. I have heaps of material and zips and I was thinking of making little purses for my nieces. Only problem is I have never sewn a zip in before. Time to learn!! Have a nice day!!

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Welcome to blogland Bron!

Bron66 said...

Thanks CurlyPops. I don't really know what I'm doing, but it is inspiring to follow people like you and other great blogs out there!