Sunday, January 9, 2011

Nomination

I have been nominated for a Stylish Blogger Award by Kimberly from KJP Designs! Thanks Kimberly. Considering I thought that I was pretty much talking to myself on my blog, this is very exiting for me! I am such a novice at this that I hope I do it right! Now I've managed to get the picture on here I have to share 7 things about myself:
  1. I love peanut butter and honey toast
  2. I am a terrible procrastinator
  3. I am enjoying Mad Men at the moment
  4. I also still have my Christmas tree up
  5. I don't feel right knitting in summer
  6. I have a thing for the number 8
  7. I traveled to India when I was younger and found it unforgettable in every way!
  8. I don't really like odd numbers
My next task will be the hardest: Pass it on to 15 recently discovered great Bloggers. Does that mean recently discovered by me or the world? Here goes:
Well! I think I've done it. I know I only have 14 but as I said I don't like odd numbers. Now I just have to contact all these people which I actually feel a bit shy about. That is tomorrow's job I think...
 

there are 4 duties to perform to accept the award
one....thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
two...share 7 things about yourself
three...pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers
four...contact these bloggers and tell them about the award


1 comment:

captain plaknit said...

thank you so much bron! i am not the most regular blog checker, so have only just realised that you nominated me! what an honour! i am working on my post to complete the tasks now . . . . :) x