Saturday, March 19, 2011

Gypsy in me...


Isn't it amazing how you can travel around the world and see amazing sights from your own swivel chair. My travels this wonderful Saturday morning have taken me far... amazing places. I've ended up in Normandie, France at a place called Eclectic Gipsyland
Here is her Flickr photostream .I took a look at her Etsy Shop and ended up ordering some paper from her shop. What will I do with it? Good question...


 This as the paper I chose.

I love this bag!

And this one!
 So, this Saturday, I am wasting lots of time gazing and wishing. I have the usual jobs I should be doing. We had a party here this week for Miss E's 6th birthday. Perhaps I will post about this later...
It will be a nice day here today! hmmm washing! GET TO IT!!!
Hope your Saturday is inspiring and exiting!